Body found in Tipperary house: Gardaí say the results of the examination will determine the course of the investigation.
A post-mortem examination is to be carried out later today on the body of a man found in a house near Kilross, Co Tipperary.
The man’s body was removed last night from the house in the isolated townland of Ballycrana near Kilross and taken to University Hospital Waterford.
The man, who is understood to be from Eastern Europe, was discovered in a downstairs room in the house shortly after 4am yesterday.
It is understood the detached two-storey house, near the Tipperary and Limerick border, was rented by the deceased and a number of others.
The house remains cordoned off for a forensic examination by members of the Garda Technical Bureau.
Gardaí have appealed to anyone with information to contact Tipperary town garda station on 062 80670, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111, or any garda station.
Gardaí launch investigation following discovery of body close to Limerick border
A spokesperson for An Garda Síochána said that the body of a man was discovered at a property in Ballycrana, Kilross, Tipperary – close to Galbally – shortly after 4am on Wednesday.
“The state pathologist has been notified and a post-mortem examination will be arranged, the results of which will determine the course of the garda investigation,” the spokesperson said.
The body remains at the scene, which has been preserved at this time for a forensic and technical examination.
“Any person with any information that can assist gardaí with this investigation are asked to contact Tipperary town garda station on 062 80670, the garda confidential Line on 1800 666 111, or any garda station,” the spokesperson added.
More Stuff from West Nia :
- Tyrone GAA hit out: streaming revenues hit by piracy
- Haleon workers pay deal: Haleon workers vote to accept new pay deal
- Mark Cuban : Next to gamble after sale of Dallas Mavericks stake
- Defamation Case: Kerry Stokes to Pay Costs of Ben Roberts-Smith’s
- New Doritos Liquor Dare To Dive Into Booze Business, Introduce Nacho Cheese-Flavored Liquor
- Delta flight: passengers left stranded in barracks from Amsterdam to Detroit diverted to Canada
- Inflation in Argentina set to spike to 12% as Milei era begins
- Over lack of Autopilot safeguards: Tesla recalls nearly all vehicles on US roads
- David Moyes message: David Moyes sends heartfelt message to returning West Ham hero Craig Dawson ahead of Wolves clash